Important 2020 Season Information
Welcome to the 2020 Helena High Cross Country season. While it will be a season like nothing we’ve experienced, we are excited that the Montana High School Association and Helena School District has provided us with an opportunity to practice, participate and compete in the sport we love.
If you have a child interested in joining the Helena High cross country team this year or a couple years into the future, please have them use the buttons below to complete an online form.
- Spectator Passes: Each athlete is allowed two spectator passes for home events. If you would like a pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add you to the pass list and provide your passes in a timely manner. These passes are transferrable, but we require the names and phone numbers of all primary pass holders.
- Controllable vs. Uncontrollable: It is important to be aware that our season can be jeopardized by things inside and outside of our control. We have stressed the important of controlling the controllables with the athletes and ask you to support us in this effort. All of our runners already make sacrifices to participate in cross country, and that means:
- Wear a mask in situations where it is required and advised, according to district, county and state guidelines.
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer when hand washing isn’t possible.
- Wash practice and competition clothing as soon as possible after use, preferably immediately.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Avoid large group gatherings and avoid socializing in multiple smaller or large groups.