Meet No. 6 is the Butte Invitational, being held Saturday, Oct. 5 at Stodden Park in Butte. Below, you’ll find meet information, including the schedule, bus leave time and other important details.
At the bottom of this email, I will provide information about this week’s spaghetti feed, when it’s made available.
Friday’s spaghetti feed is being hosted by the Cunningham’s. The address is 26 Sidewinder Loop, Clancy. Food will be ready to be served at 4:30 p.m.
Important Athlete Information
- Bus leaves Helena High School at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, which means athletes need to be at the high school no later than 9:15 a.m.
- Pack a lunch, and also bring snacks, water/sports drink, and money for a meal on the return trip.
- Wear your team gear (T-shirts and sweatshirts) on the bus and throughout the meet to exhibit your school spirit and team pride.
- Pack your running shoes, uniform and racing spikes. This course is entirely on grass. DO NOT FORGET!
- The forecast looks good, but bring rain gear, and pack two trash bags – one to put over your backpack in the event of rain, and another to clean up after the meet.
- The meet schedule is posted below, so please review it and plan your eating and hydration accordingly.
- 11:00 a.m. Walk-through
- 12:00 p.m. JV Girls
- 12:40 p.m. JV Boys
- 1:15 p.m. Varsity Girls
- 1:45 p.m. Varsity Boys
- 2:15 p.m. Middle School (2 mile)
- 2:30 p.m. Grade School (1 mile)