Meet No. 4 is Friday, September 20 in Great Falls at Eagle Falls Golf Course, and below you’ll find meet information, including the schedule, bus leave time and other important details.
This week’s spaghetti feed is Thursday. Amy Omang is hosting. Here is the address: 5575 Autumn Wind Ct (Hauser Lake). This is the same place that hosted the team-building event in August. If you have volunteered to bring food, please allow extra travel time to get out there by 4:30.
- Bus leaves Helena High School at 11 a.m. Friday. You will be released from class at 10:30 a.m. Please stay on campus after release to change and get loaded on the bus in a timely fashion.
- Pack a lunch, and also bring snacks, water/sports drink, and money for a meal on the return trip.
- Wear your team gear (Warmups, T-shirts and sweatshirts) on the bus and throughout the meet to exhibit your school spirit and team pride.
- Pack your uniform and racing spikes or flats. This course is almost entirely on grass
- The forecast looks good, but bring rain gear, and pack two trash bags – one to put over your backpack in the event of rain, and another to clean up after the meet. There is a small chance of rain in the forecast.
- The meet schedule is posted below, so please review it and plan your eating and hydration accordingly. As you may notice, the varsity girls and boys race more than 6 hours after we depart Helena.
Schedule for the 2019 Great Falls Invite:
1:00 p.m. – Course Walk thru
2:45 p.m. – Girls AA JV
3:30 p.m. – Boys AA JV
4:00 p.m. – Girls B&C JV&Varsity
4:45 p.m. – Boys B&C JV&Varsity
5:15 p.m. – Girls A JV&Varsity and AA Varsity
5:45 p.m. – Boys A JV&Varsity and AA Varsity
This is a two-lap course, which runners will navigate counter-clockwise.