Meet No. 3 is Saturday, September 14 in Bozeman at Bridger Creek Golf Course, and below you’ll find meet information, including the schedule, bus leave time and locations for fan/parent parking.
The Nelson family is hosting the spaghetti feed for athletes at 6123 Shawn Dr., off Canyon Ferry Road. The feed begins immediately after practice on Friday.
- Bus leaves Helena High School at 11:15 a.m. Saturday (please arrive by 11:00 a.m to help load tents and to ensure you’re on the bus when the doors close).
- Bring food, water, and money for a meal on the the way to Bozeman and for the return trip.
- Bring your uniform and racing spikes or flats. This course is mostly on grass with some dirt path.
- Wear your team gear (warmups, T-shirts and/or sweatshirts) on the bus and throughout the meet to exhibit your school and team pride.
- The meet schedule is posted below, so please review it and plan your eating and hydration accordingly. As you may notice, the varsity boys don’t run until 5:50 p.m. at the earliest, which is more than 6 hours after we depart Helena.
Schedule for the 2019 Bozeman XC Invite:
- 3 p.m. – course opens for preview
- 4 p.m. – JV Girls
- 4:40 p.m. – Varsity Girls
- 5:20 p.m. – JV Boys
- 5:50 p.m. – Varsity Boys
- 6:20 p.m. – Middle School Girls (race 2.3 km)
- 6:40 p.m. – Middle School Boys (race 2.3 km)
Parents and Fans
Parking: The clubhouse parking lot is only open to golfers and handicapped parking for spectators ONLY. Organizers will have two shuttle buses to move bus drivers and fans from the Gallatin County Fairgrounds Oak Street lot to and from the golf course. There is parking along the side of McIlhatten Road but it will be narrow. Please park consciously as to allow for flow of traffic in the event of an emergency. Volunteers will be present to help direct traffic. We encourage parents and Bengal fans to use the Gallatin County Fairgrounds parking lot off Oak Street.
NOTE: The start will be different this year, but organizers haven’t release an updated map. The start will now be on the driving range to accommodate additional runners.