Meet No. 4 is the Butte Invitational, being held Thursday, September 20 at Fairmont Hot Springs. Below, you’ll find meet information, including the schedule, bus leave time and other important details. This should be a fantastic meet, as all 14 AA schools will be toeing the line, along with another 24 smaller schools.
At the bottom of this email, I have provided information about this week’s spaghetti feed.
Important Athlete Information
- Bus leaves Helena High School at 11:45 a.m. Thursday. You will be released from class at 11:05 a.m., following third period. Please stay close to campus after release to ensure you are on the bus before the departure time.
- Pack a lunch, and also bring snacks, water/sports drink, and money for a meal on the return trip.
- Wear your team gear (T-shirts and sweatshirts) on the bus and throughout the meet to exhibit your school spirit and team pride.
- Pack your uniform and racing spikes or flats. This course is mostly on grass with some dirt path. This is bold, because this was an issue last week.
- The forecast looks good, but bring rain gear, and pack two trash bags – one to put over your backpack in the event of rain, and another to clean up after the meet.
- The meet schedule is posted below, so please review it and plan your eating and hydration accordingly.
- 3 p.m., Girls Junior Varsity
- 3:30 p.m., Boys Junior Varsity
- 4 p.m., Girls Varsity
- 4:30 p.m., Boys Varsity
- 5 p.m., Boys and Girls Middle School
The Fisher’s are hosting this week’s spaghetti feed on Wednesday after practice. Their address is 720 E. 6th Ave and their phone number is 431-5472. There are still a few items that need to be filled (bread and fruit salad) please go to the signup link if you are able to help: https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2404156/false#/invitation